The Nikon WT-4a Wireless Transmitter is for the Nikon D4, D3, D3X, D3S, D300, D300S, D700, D800, D800E and, D7000 Digital Cameras. It allows WiFi remote operation (with optional Camera Control 2 software) and image transfer (with FTP software) or wired Ethernet connection. A carrying case is included.
- Supports wireless LAN conforming to IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11a, (WiFi a/b/g) and wired LAN conforming to IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX) and IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T)
- Transmission Range
- Transmission range when wireless LAN is used is approx. 590 feet (IEEE 802.11b/g) or 850 feet (IEEE 802.11a). (Range varies according to transmission conditions.)
- Power Requirements
- EN-EL3e battery (sold separately) and MH-18a charger for EN-EL3e battery or AC Adapter EH-6 (sold separately)
- WiFi Support
- Supports wireless LAN conforming to IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11a (WiFi a/b/g), and wired LAN conforming to IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX) and IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T)
- Transfer Modes
- Ad-hoc mode enables peer-to-peer connection of a WT-4 and a computer or FTP server. Infrastructure mode enables connection via an access point.
- Image Transfer mode
- Images stored in a memory card and those just taken can be transferred and saved on a computer or FTP server.
- Thumbnail Select mode
- Thumbnail images can be displayed on a connected computer, and selected images can be downloaded and saved.
- PC mode
- With Camera Control Pro 2 (optional), camera settings can be controlled and images taken can be transferred and saved on a computer.
- Nominal Data Transfer Rates
IEEE 802.11a 54M/48M/36M/24M/18M/12M/9M/6M (bps)
IEEE 802.11g 54M/48M/36M/24M/18M/12M/9M/6M (bps)
IEEE 802.11b 11M/5.5M/2M/1M (bps)