The Best of Wedding Photography, 3rd Edition - Wedding photography is one of the hottest, most competitive, and creative of the photographic genres. In this book, Rangefinder editor Bill Hurter takes you inside the minds of industry leaders and shows you what sets them apart. From winning clients, to covering the wedding itself, to presenting proofs, to designing timeless albums, you'll learn the secrets of success from these talented artists and exceptional businesspeople.
About the Author: Bill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder magazine. He is the former editor of Petersen's Photographic and is a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography, from which he holds an honorary Masters of Science degree. He has been involved in professional photography for more than twenty-five years.
- Selecting the right equipment for the job
- Tips for capturing key moments and relationships
- Creating fabulous formal shots and breathtaking photojournalistic images
- Insights from top wedding photographers from around the world
- Strategies for flawless wedding album designs