Studio Portrait Photography of Children and Babies, 3rd Edition - This book is for everyone who wants to learn how to photograph their clients better, more easily, and with more pizzazz than before.
In it, you will learn all the techniques you need to work with kids of all ages - from newborns to teenagers. By mastering a little bit of child psychology, Marilyn shows you how to establish and maintain control over the session, while still keeping it fun for the child.
Also covered are techniques for studio lighting, from selecting equipment, to creating a lighting setup that suits younger subjects (and takes into account the fact that they may not want to stay put).
Additionally, you'll learn the business skills you need to succeed in this competitive field - from marketing, to consultations, to presenting proofs, you'll learn how to make each stage of the process a profitable one.
About the Author: Marilyn Sholin is an award-winning photographer and popular educator who has presented seminars worldwide. Her philosophy is that you must stay on top of the photographic industry and be ready to innovate quickly.
- Tips for creating a child-friendly studio
- What to expect at a typical session - and how to ensure the best results every step of the way
- Techniques for working with infants, toddler, school-age kids, and teens
- Using digital imaging techniques to transform portraits into works of art
- Marketing and sales techniques to help your studio succeed