The Deucetone RAT from Pro Co Sound is the ideal distortion pedal for the perfectionist analog guitarist. This dual-channel unit consists of two independent RAT units, which can be used separately, in stereo, or cascaded together to create a variety of distortion effects.
Each channel can be switched between three RAT settings; Vintage RAT, Turbo RAT, and Dirty RAT on Channel A, and Vintage RAT, Turbo RAT, and Clean RAT on Channel B. This essentially gives you six different RAT pedals in one compact unit. The RAT Filter, Volume, and Distortion controls let you dial in the perfect tone.
The Deucetone RAT offers a signal path that's 100 percent analog, and the heavy-duty steel construction ensures a long life of performances. The sloped face makes it easy to stomp on, and glow-in-the dark graphics make sure you're never caught short during a lighting change. Pro Co Sound is so sure of the RAT quality, that they offer a five-year limited warranty.
- Two independent RAT units in one box
- Use each channel separately, in stereo, or cascade them together for a variety of distortion effects
- Three RAT settings per channel give you the sound of six different RAT pedals in a single unit. If used separately or cascaded, you have 15 different tones at your feet
- Filter, Distortion, and Volume controls let you dial into the perfect sound
- True bypass switching for a clean signal
- Completely analog signal path
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- Glow-in-the-dark graphics for easy adjustments while the lights are off
- Military-specification glass-epoxy circuit board
- Runs off of a 9V battery or from an AC wall adapter 1