Exclusively through B&H, this Audio-Technica Antenna and Power Distribution Package is intended for use with the Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 wireless microphone systems. Choosing an antenna distribution system is often challenging, and this package is compiled to eliminate the confusion associated with wireless microphone antenna and power distribution.
Power and antenna distribution is simply a convenient and efficient way to use multiple wireless microphone systems in a single setting. The Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 distributor is capable of sending a conditioned antenna-signal (RF) to four 2000 or 3000 receivers, from a single pair of Audio-Technica ATW-A49 wide-band antennas. The result eliminates the need for multiple antennas and provides clear, interference-free reception. Furthermore, a single distributor will power up to four wireless receivers, eliminating bulky power cords and preserving electrical outlets for additional gear.
This package will distribute antenna signal and power to 4 Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 wireless microphone systems. Included with this package is a single ATW-DA49 antenna and power distributor, a pair of ATW-A49 wideband antennas and two antenna cables. Also included are two 13-inch goosenecks, two podium flange mounts and two spring-loaded clamps for permanent and mobile antenna mounting. This exclusive package is an ideal and efficient solution for running multiple Audio-Technica 2000 or 3000 series wireless microphone systems in theaters, schools, houses-of-worship, conferences and more.
- Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 Power and Antenna Distribution System
- A single ATW-DA49 will effectively distribute antenna-signal and power to up to four Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 receivers.
- Audio-Technica ATW-A49 Antennas
- Two Audio-Technica ATW-A49 wide-band UHF antennas are included for clear, reliable diversity antenna reception.
- Accessories for Mobile and Permanent Antenna Mounting
- Included in this package are two gooseneck mounts, two podium flange mounts and two spring-loaded clamps for fixed and mobile antenna mounting.