Power and antenna distribution is simply a convenient and efficient way to use multiple wireless microphone systems in a single setting. The Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 distributor is capable of sending a conditioned antenna-signal (RF) to four 2000 or 3000 receivers, from a single pair of Audio-Technica ATW-A49 wide-band antennas. The result eliminates the need for multiple antennas and provides clear, interference-free reception. Furthermore, a single distributor will power up to four wireless receivers, eliminating bulky power cords and preserving electrical outlets for additional gear.
This package will distribute antenna signal and power to 7 Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 wireless microphone systems. Included with this package are two ATW-DA49 antenna and power distributors, a pair of ATW-A49 wideband antennas and two antenna cables. Also included are two 13-inch goosenecks, two podium flange mounts and two spring-loaded clamps for permanent and mobile antenna mounting. This exclusive package is an ideal and efficient solution for running multiple Audio-Technica 2000 or 3000 series wireless microphone systems in theaters, schools, houses-of-worship, conferences and more.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 x Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 UHF Antenna Distribution System
- Audio-Technica Rack Mount for 2 ATW-R310 Receivers
- 2 x Audio-Technica AC25 BNC to BNC Antenna Cable
- Audio-Technica ATW-A49 UHF LPDA Antennas (Pair)
- 2 x On-Stage TM01 Microphone Table & Stand Clamp
- 2 x On-Stage 13" Adjustable Gooseneck
- 2 x On-Stage TM02B Podium Flange Mount