Power and antenna distribution is simply a convenient and efficient way to use multiple wireless microphone systems in a single setting. The Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 distributor is capable of sending a conditioned antenna-signal (RF) to four 2000 or 3000 receivers, from a single pair of Audio-Technica ATW-A49 wide-band antennas. The result eliminates the need for multiple antennas and provides clear, interference-free reception. Furthermore, a single distributor will power up to four wireless receivers, eliminating bulky power cords and preserving electrical outlets for additional gear.
This package will distribute antenna signal and power to 10 Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 wireless microphone systems. Included with this package are three ATW-DA49 antenna and power distributors, a pair of ATW-A49 wideband antennas and two antenna cables. Also included are two 13-inch goosenecks, two podium flange mounts and two spring-loaded clamps for permanent and mobile antenna mounting. This exclusive package is an ideal and efficient solution for running multiple Audio-Technica 2000 or 3000 series wireless microphone systems in theaters, schools, houses-of-worship, conferences and more.
This Kit Includes:
- 3 x Audio-Technica ATW-DA49 UHF Antenna Distribution System
- Audio-Technica Rack Mount for 2 ATW-R310 Receivers
- 2 x Audio-Technica AC25 BNC to BNC Antenna Cable
- Audio-Technica ATW-A49 UHF LPDA Antennas (Pair)
- 2 x On-Stage TM01 Microphone Table & Stand Clamp
- 2 x On-Stage 13" Adjustable Gooseneck
- 2 x On-Stage TM02B Podium Flange Mount