The JBL VRX932LAP 12" 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System in black is designed for playback and sound reinforcement in small to mid sized venues.
The built-in JBL DrivePack DPC-2 amplifier module by Crown provides a whopping 1750W of peak power while the DSP-based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ. The Differential Drive woofer gives you high power while still maintaining a lightweight profile. Three 2408J annular ring diaphragm HF drivers incorporate the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
The VRX932LAP can be used in arrays of up to five units and works perfectly for entertainers and A/V professionals. If you're in a venue that requires a line array but not very long-throw characteristics, then this fast and easy setup is perfect for your presentation.
- Crown Technology
- JBL and Crown worked together to create the built-in DrivePack DPC-2 Amplifier so you get 1750W of power, system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL Differential Drive
- JBL's exclusive neodymium Differential Drive woofer gives you high power capacity and still remains its lightweight profile.
- Latest Compression Drivers
- Three 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers are the latest in JBL technology.
- Array Coherence
- With the constant curvature waveguide you get unprecedented array coherence.
- Easy Configuration
- If you're looking to add speakers to form an array the integral rigging hardware provides you with an incredibly simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.