Nikon D200 Digital Field Guide - You've been waiting for an affordable dSLR with the quality and versatility of the Nikon D200. Packed with great techniques and full-color examples, this book helps you take advantage of all the D200's features.
From the Quick Tour on how to use your D200 to the intricacies of setting white balance, working with the flash, converting NEF, and shooting superb images in more than twenty common situations, it's all here - and it goes anywhere you and your Nikon can.
- Get a clear understanding of your camera's challenges and advantages.
- Choose the right shooting, exposure, and focus modes for each type of shot.
- Use extended ISO and noise reduction
- Explore how various lenses can enhance your work
- Work with different flash options and available light
Table of Contents
Part I: Using the Nikon D200
- Chapter 1: Exploring the Nikon D200
- Chapter 2: Nikon D200 Essentials
- Chapter 3: Setting Up Your D200
Part II: Creating Great Photos with the Nikon D200
- Chapter 4: Photography Essentials
- Chapter 5: All About Lenses
- Chapter 6: Working with Light
- Chapter 7: Photo Subjects
- Chapter 8: Downloading and Editing Pictures
Part III: Appendixes
- Appendix A: Troubleshooting