The OConnor 120EX Standard Assembly C12250001 is the flagship of fluid head design. With a payload capacity of 120 lbs it is the right choice for larger format film and video cameras. This device features 90 to 90 degree tilt with a folding crank handle with numerical readout for repeatable counterbalance adjustments. This head features the EX Mode which allows extended weight capacity.
- Counterbalance System
- The fluid head features a counterbalance system that will keep the camera from falling forward or backward when it is tilted. With the correct counterbalance, the camera will stay where you put it, throughout the entire +/-90° tilt range.
- Infinitely Adjustable True Fluid Drag
- Fluid drag allows you to pan and tilt smoothly, without shake or vibration. The high viscosity fluid acts as a buffer, adding an adjustable level of resistance to the camera movement.
- Unmatched Versatility
- The fluid head employs a modular design concept that allows you to choose different mounting bases (150mm, Mitchell, Sachtler/Vinten), quick release platforms (Oconnor, 120mm Euro, Panavision Dovetail and Arriflex Plates) and handles for added flexibility.
- EX fluid heads can go far beyond that maximum payload by slowly limiting tilt range as the payload is increased. With the example of the 120EX, the payload for a 90° tilt range is between 30-120 lbs (14-54 kg), but in EX mode the 120EX can counterbalance up to incredible 240 lbs (109 kg) at a tilt range of 60°; all based on a 8" center of gravity.