The DVD Shop Express Authoring System from Applied Magic is a standalone DVD authoring system. The system allows you to create a professional DVD, from any type of video source, using a point and click user interface. It supports real-time video capture, Dolby AC3 audio, chapters, menus, and other advanced DVD features.
- Standalone DVD Authoring System
- The DVD Shop Express is a standalone DVD authoring system. It features all the tools necessary to create DVD discs. It uses a custom operating system by Applied Magic, so you won't have to worry about dealing with errors created by Windows or another PC operating system.
- Designed for ScreenPlay and Sequel
- The system is designed to work with the ScreenPlay and Sequel editing stations by Applied Magic. The point and click user interface will be familiar to anyone who can use those systems, and it can even create DVDs directly from your ScreenPlay storyboards.
- Segment Encoding
- Segment encoding allows you to pause and restart video capture as necessary. Some things in life, such as the act of making toast, cannot be stopped and restarted without compromise in quality; the DVD Shop Express breaks this mold, as it is able to capture video in small batches as necessary.