PC Magazine Digital SLR Photography Solutions - If you want to use your Digital SLR camera like a pro, let a pro (or two) show you how.
Sally Wiener Grotta and Daniel Grotta have been covering the world of digital photography since 1991, and this book is like a private course in DSLR mastery.
From understanding the parts of your camera to using the controls effectively to shooting stunning, beautiful, and meaningful photographs to editing your images, here's everything you want to know to make your investment in a Digital SLR pay off big in gorgeous pictures.
- Let the experts tell you how
- Here's advice from the undisputed digital camera experts for less than the cost of a memory card! The Grottas help you choose the right model, get the best shots, edit like a pro, and produce show stopping prints from your DSLR.
Get professional guidance on
- Choosing a Digital SLR camera that fits your needs and your budget
- Understanding different types of image sensors
- Selecting and working with lenses
- Determining the right resolution for various photo types
- Using the camera's controls to fine-tune your pictures
- Working with RAW format
- Learning the aesthetics of what makes a great photograph
- Getting great shots of action, nature, and events
- Seeing how light, shadow, contrast, and color affect the mood and intention of everything you shoot
- Managing your image files efficiently
- Editing your images for professional results