Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk Paper for Inkjet has a baryta (barium sulphate) coated layer underneath the ink receiving layer equivalent to the structure of traditional fiber photographic paper base.
The media offers enhanced definition, extended tonal range, and excellent archival properties, all of which are important to the demanding professional digital photographer and printer.
Coated fiber papers have a unique look and feel, which has become a standard among art photographers worldwide over the course of more than a century.
- Traditional photo fiber base
- Look and feel of traditional baryta photo paper
- High quality black and white and color images
- Wide color gamut for vivid images
- Perfect for digital toning
- Excellent sharpness