The Ortery Technologies Photosimile 50 is a tabletop digital photography studio anyone can use to create professional, color accurate and shadow-free photographs that are perfect for websites, product catalogs, online auctions, quality control, enhanced business communication, and more.
Photosimile works with any digital camera as a photography light box. However, when used with a compatible digital camera, Photosimile becomes a PC-controlled photography studio, using its included software that simplifies and automates image capture and processing. (See Specifications for System Requirements.) Compatible digital cameras include: the Canon PowerShot A and G series and the Olympus C series. Check the manufacturer's web site for an up-to-date list of compatible cameras.
As a PC-controlled photography studio, camera settings are pre-set for obtaining optimal results when shooting items inside the light box. You can preview, crop and compose images on your PC monitor screen in real-time.
For eBay users there is an "Auction" button, which saves images at 72 dpi for the web and also batch saves the images to eBay's required images size. The "Direct Image Export" feature lets you set up your Saving Parameters before taking the picture, so captured images are automatically named, sized and saved to a selected network or local folder on the computer.
The "Application Link" feature automatically exports captured images directly into Photoshop or the image editor of your choice. Images can be "Annotated" and quickly sent by email while you work in the program. This provides for enhanced business communication.
- Real Time Viewing with Compatible Cameras
As a PC-controlled photography studio, camera settings are pre-set for
obtaining optimal results when shooting items inside the light box.
You can preview, crop and compose images in real-time on your PC screen with your PC compatible camera.
- Obtain the Image Through Your PC
- Clicking "Snap" in the Photosimile software takes the picture and automatically sends the image to the monitor screen for immediate viewing, editing and saving.
- Quality Control
Controlled lighting generates consistent results time after time
Utilizes symmetrical daylight lamps and special diffusion plates to produce a uniform lighting environment
- Free Lifetime Technical Support and Software Upgrades
- At any time in the future, users can upgrade their camera to a compatible camera and download software upgrades free from www.ortery.com
- A large camera housing and flexible mounting system accommodates all compatible camera and lens combinations.
- Daylight Balanced
- A set of four 6500°K fluorescent tubes is included.