The Ortery Technologies Light Boxis a tabletop digital photography studio anyone can use to create professional, color accurate and shadow-free photographs that are perfect for websites, product catalogs, on line auctions, quality control, enhanced business communication and more.
Turn it on, put something in and start taking professional pictures today. Good lighting is the difference between a good picture and a great one. Built-in lights and hard walls mean consistency between the photos you take today and six months from now. Designed with mobility in mind, this 24 x 24 x 28" controlled lighting environment can be used with any digital camera to take a professional quality photo while dramatically reducing photo setup and image editing time. The light box offers consistent daylight-balanced results time after time and is ideal for use with digital SLR cameras.
- Easy to Use
- Works with any Digital or Digital SLR camera -- flexible camera mounting system accommodates all camera and lens combinations
- Quality Control
Controlled, shadow-free lighting generates consistent results time after time
Utilizes symmetrical daylight lamps and special diffusion plates to produce a uniform lighting environment
- Reduces image editing and photo set up time; works with any background color or texture
- Take top and side shots from many angles
- Supplied with a 120VAC 3-prong grounded USA plug. It may be used with 100-240VAC, with appropriate plug adapter (available separately).
- Daylight Balanced
- A set of four 6500°K fluorescent tubes is included.
- Product Support
- Excellent craftsmanship, free technical support and One-Year Warranty