The Ikegami ICD-879 is a sophisticated digital processing CCD color camera designed for CCTV applications. What sets the ICD-879 apart from its competition is the unit's advanced day/night functionality. It's automatic change-over ability ensures the camera consistently gets high quality, usable images. Additional features include back light compensation and privacy screen masking.
- Advanced Day/Night Features
- The camera's moving cut filter system, along with a sophisticated automatic gain control allows the ICD-879 to move seamlessly between it's normal and low luminance settings.
- Privacy Screen Masking
- The 8-zone privacy masking feature allows users to place black overlays over various areas of the frame that are sensitive, keeping them private.
- Low Vertical Smear
- Vertical smear often effects CCD sensors. With the ICD-879, this oft-problematic phenomenon is a thing of the past!
- Electronic Sensitivity Control
- The ICD-879's electronic sensitivity control function increases the camera's ability to shoot in extremely low lighting conditions.