The Panasonic PT-AX200U projector is ideal for watching sports events or playing video games in daytime conditions or for viewing movies in a dark room. The powerful 2,000-lumen brightness and new Light Harmonizer 2 technology make it easy for you to enjoy vibrant, dynamic images even if you don't have a special theater room. Panasonic's advanced technologies improve color reproduction accuracy in movies, to deliver images with a refined "Hollywood picture quality," making this projector ideal for your home cinema system.
The projector features Panasonic's Light Harmonizer 2 technology, which produces vivid and easy to see images even in the kind of bright lighting that makes images from other projectors look whitish, faded or lacking in detail. In addition, it has a built-in ambient light sensor (ALS) that measures the amount of light in your room to optimize the picture quality at different lighting conditions. Light Harmonizer 2 circuit not only adjusts the gamma curve, but also controls iris setting, lamp power, and picture sharpness to maintain easy, comfortable viewing at all times.
- Cinema 1 Mode Offers Hollywood Picture Quality
- Panasonic worked with experts in Hollywood, the movie capital of the world, to create the ideal image reproduction for viewing movies. This allows the PT-AX200 to deliver true Hollywood picture quality, with images that faithfully express the director's artistic intent.
- Game Mode for Stress-Free Playing
- The PT-AX200 features a "Game" mode that improves signal processing for better response, allowing you to play games with minimal stress. It also reveals gradation in saturated areas to show details that are otherwise lost in very dark areas.
- Smooth Screen Technology
- Smooth Screen technology effectively reduces the "chicken wire effect" -the black lines between pixels that mar picture quality.
- Pure Color Filter
- The light spectrum is adjusted to produce a level of light that maximizes the performance of the LCD panels. This expands the color range and produces truer blacks.
- Dynamic Iris
- The Dynamic Iris has been refined to provide deeper, richer blacks needed for true image reproduction with stunning smoothness. This technology adjusts the lamp power, iris, and gamma curve according to data obtained from frame-by-frame histogram analysis of the image brightness level.
- Advanced Dynamic Sharpness Control
- Advanced Dynamic Sharpness Control determines image areas that need to be sharpened at varying degrees by examining small changes in brightness levels within the image. This greatly reduces noise amplification and delivers clear and natural looking images.