The Bogen/Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod Legs builds on the success of the 3011/3021 series. It features the Manfrotto-patented horizontal center column feature, which allows the center column to flip quickly and easily from vertical to horizontal. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, it can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself. The ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and the quick action leg locks have also been improved.
The 468MGRC2 Magnesium Hydrostatic Ballhead is designed to meet the demands of professional photographers who require a lightweight head but at the same time want to support heavy camera loads up to 22 lbs.
The 468MG series uses a hydraulic system to lock the ball mechanism in place. Using hydraulics instead of a mechanical system produces a super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob, without sacrificing the smoothness of the ball's movement when unblocked. To keep weight low, the head is made of magnesium; and to provide smooth movements the 1.25" aluminum ball is Teflon coated. The oversized ball locking knob allows for easy control even when using gloves.
- Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Four leg-angle settings (25, 46, 66 & 88°)
- Magnesium cast head, with 1.25" aluminum ball, Teflon coated
- Oversized ball locking knob