The Boston Acoustics SoundWare Indoor/Outdoor Speaker is designed for professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. It features a unique polyhedron shape, pivoting bracket design, weather-resistant and UV-resistant materials with the ability to withstand full exposure to the elements. With a 4-1/2" copolymer driver, 3/4" silk-dome tweeter, 100W of power, paintable grille/housing, and a compact, rugged construction the SoundWare is an ideal solution for outdoor installations such as public areas, swimming pools, restaurants, tent structures, and outside patios.
Note: The SoundWare Series Indoor/Outdoor Speakers are manufactured to resist a variety of weather conditions. However, they are not waterproof, so if you decide to place your speakers outdoors, position them so that they are not directly exposed to the elements. The undersides of most eaves and overhangs provide the best protection for indoor/outdoor speakers.
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- With rust-proof and weather-resistant grilles, and weather-resistant and UV-resistant body, this speaker is designed to hold up to the elements of Mother Nature.
- Pivoting Bracket Design
- This unique speaker offers the ability direct the high and low frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating an highly articulate mounting brackets.
- 4-1/2" high performance, copolymer cone woofer.
- 3/4" high frequency dome tweeter.
- Highly Versatile
- Its unique design offers a variety of placement options. Enjoy great sound reproduction from your office desk, from the floor, corner of a wall, under the patio eaves, or near a pool, the possibilities are endless.
- Outstanding Audio Output
- This speaker offers a wide frequency response of 90 Hz - 20 KHz, sensitivity of 87 dB, and 15-100W of power.
- Durable Speaker Terminals
- To insure the best possible connection from your amplifier, this speaker features banana-plug terminals.
- Paintable Housing
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.