The Boston Acoustics VRS6T2 Voyager Outdoor Rock Speaker is a weather-resistant "stereo" speaker that simulates the shape of natural rock, offering the ability to blend into a slew of outdoor environments, and designed to withstand full exposure to the elements. Built with upward angle drivers, mounted on a 20-degree off-axis plane - this speaker is specially voiced for outdoor ground installations, and is capable of reproducing a wide field of sound.
Built with a powerful dual voice-coil 6-1/2" woofer cone (with butyl rubber surround), dual 1" soft-dome tweeters, 150W of power, and an integrated connection cable; the VRS6T2 is designed for professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability of delivering a full, clear, and tight sound response in an open air environment. It's an ideal solution for outdoor soundscaping such as outside patios, swimming pools, restaurants, professional landscaping, or anywhere high quality, invisible stereo sound projection is required.
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- With rust-proof and weather-resistant grilles, and weather-resistant and UV-resistant body, this rock speaker is designed to hold up to the elements of Mother Nature.
- Dual Voice-Coil Tweeter Design
- It has the ability direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique dual voice-coil tweeter design.
- Angled Drivers
- Drivers are angled up-wards 20 degrees to deliver great sound when they are placed at ground level, which is ideal for landscaping audio solutions.
- Unique Woofer Configuration
- The 6-1/2" high performance woofer (w/butyl rubber surround) have a stepped woofer basket that sets the cone forward to prevent "tunnel effect" and preserve smooth, natural midrange sound.
- Outstanding Audio Output
- This outdoor speaker offers a wide frequency response of 60 Hz - 20 KHz, sensitivity of 89 dB, and 10-150W of power.
- Durable Construction
- All the parts of this speaker are manufactured from high-tech plastics, rubbers, and other materials that have been extensively tested for durability.
- Highly Versatile
- Its unique design offers a variety of placement options. It features internal mounting posts for an optional 70/100 volt transformer for use in commercial applications or home audio systems where many speakers are used or where speaker wires must be run over long distances. An integrated 6 ft. underground-rated connection cable is included.