The ND-1, part of the Nova series from t.c. electronic, offers six different types of stereo delays and the ability to store up to nine customizable presets. Each of the six delay types can be modified with a delay style, allowing you to customize your delay to a wide degree.
Single and dual delay lines can be applied to any delay type and style by using the tap tempo footswitch or the delay time knob, setting your delay anywhere from 1 to 2290ms. In addition to the delay style, you can also apply one of three different types of modulation to your chosen delay type.
Audio Tapping technology lets you set the delay tempo by playing a rhythm into the pedal while you hold down the tap tempo switch. The tempo of the delay is then determined by your playing, rather than any outside settings or parameters.
Other handy features of the ND-1 include the ability to measure delay by ms or BPM, and being able to choose if you want spillover on individual settings. All of these features stuffed into a compact and sturdy stage box make the ND-1 the only delay pedal you'll ever need.
- Six different stereo delay types: Delay Line, Dynamic, Reverse, Ping-Pong, Pan, and Slap-Back
- Choose to use manual or preset mode
- Nine different user-programmable presets
- Delay can be set anywhere between 1 and 2290ms. Delay can also be displayed as beats-per-minute
- Audio Tapping allows you to generate a tempo based on your playing, rather than an electronic setting
- Mix and match your delay type with a delay style to create new sounds
- Three types of modulation: Light, Medium, and Heavy
- Selectable delay spillover for individual settings
- Compact and rugged construction
- Standard 1/4" connectors
- 24-bit AD/DA conversion