The Cortex DMIX 300 iPod DJ Console is a small and intuitive stand-alone DJ mixing environment that eliminates the need for separate mixers, player devices, etc. The workstation features an integrated two-channel DJ mixer, two touch-sensitive platters and an iPod dock for accessing music files off a standard iPod (iPhone, iTouch and classic iPod models not supported). The rear panel features USB Type-A and Type-B connections for portable storage drives and connecting iPods that are mounted on external docks.
The DMIX 300 recognizes the connected USB devices on power-up and an intuitive music database system provides easy navigation and access to music files. The touch-sensitive platters provide realistic scratch and cuing as well as easy navigation through playlists. The mixer interface is straightforward with two level controls, headphone monitor controls and crossfader with curve control. Two RCA analog inputs provide connections for analog turntables and CD players for DJs without storage devices.
The DMIX 300 is an ideal mixing environment for professional DJs, venue installation and enthusiasts alike.
Note: Does not support iTunes format files such as AAC. Files must be converted to WAV or MP3 in order to successfully play in the DMIX 300.
- Portable Storage Drive and iPod Mixing Environment
- The DMIX 300 is a professional mixing environment with integrated iPod dock and USB ports for accessing audio files from iPods and portable hard-drives.
- Touch-Sensitive Platters
- Two touch-sensitive platters provide realistic scratching, cuing and file management navigation.
- Easy Playlist Navigation
- An intuitive data base navigation system provides easy searches based on title, artist, genre, album, etc.
- Provisions for Analog Turntables and Traditional CD Players
- Two RCA inputs connect turntables or traditional CD players for DJs without portable storage devices, or for those who prefer traditional DJ mixing over digital.
- Flexible Pitch Control
- High precision 60mm sliders provide powerful pitch control. Pitch range is adjustable between 4, 8, 12 and 24%.