The AV-M8 from Aviom is a mic input module that provides eight analog audio inputs for a Pro16 A-Net digital audio system. Each of the eight inputs has a three-pin Euroblock connector for quick and easy connection. Each connector has individual gain settings, +48V phantom power, and a low-cut filter. Two of the inputs have a 20dB switchable pad to support line-level inputs.
ADAT I/O connectors are provided, allowing you to daisy-chain an additional module to input eight channels of digital audio. The analog input channels are routed to the first eight channels in the A-Net system, while ADAT channels are sent to channels 9-16. Rear-panel DIP-switches are provided for stereo linking all eight A-Net channel pairs.
A-Net Out and A-Net Expansion options are provided on locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors. The Expansion jack can carry up to 32 channels on a single Cat-5e cable. Larger systems can be built using Aviom System Bridges.
Note! This unit is compatible with all Pro16-series products.
- Eight analog inputs for a Pro16 system
- Rack or podium mountable
- All analog inputs use three-pin Euroblock connectors
- Individual gain settings, phantom power, and low-cut filters on each input
- Two inputs are equipped with switchable 20dB pads to support line-level signals
- ADAT lets you input eight channels of digital audio by daisy-chaining a second module
- Stereo linking provided for all eight A-Net channel pairs
- Locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors for A-Net Out and A-Net Expansion. The Expansion jack can carry up to 32 channels on a single Cat-5e cable