The AV-P2 from Aviom is a compact module that provides one or two analog output channels from a Pro16 A-Net digital audio stream. Each channel has an independent level output, which is selected via front-panel DIP-switches. If more than two outputs are required, multiple AV-P2 units may be daisy-chained with no limit, and they may be connected in any combination of serial and parallel.
A front-panel selector allows you to choose any one of the 16 channels from the A-Net stream to be sent to the outputs. If you select a stereo channel, the left and right signals will automatically be routed to the left and right outputs on the AV-P2. If the selected channel is mono, then the signal will be sent to both outputs.
The AV-P2 connects to your A-Net system using standard Cat-5e cables for plug-and-play installation and excellent performance. Power can even be supplied over Cat-5e, or with an external power supply. By using a third-party converter, audio can be transmitted to the AV-P2 via fiber optics.
Note: This unit is compatible with all Pro16-series products.
- Compact half-rack size
- Provides one or two-channel analog output from a Pro16 A-Net digital audio stream
- Outputs are via three-pin Euroblock connectors
- Audio is received via standard Cat-5e cables from a Pro16 input module, interface card, or audio network. Cat-5e cables can also supply power if used with an A-Net distributor
- Levels for each output are set via front-panel DIP-switches
- Multiple units can be daisy-chained with no limit to provide additional outputs
- Rotary front-panel selector chooses which of the 16 A-Net channels will be sent to the outputs
- Stereo channels are automatically divided to the left and right outputs, while mono channels are sent to both outputs equally