The Elmo HV-110u is a digital presenter ideal for taking on the road; the unit is designed to easily go where you go. Capable of outputting to either a projector or computer monitor, the HV-110u is as versatile as it is portable. It can also input and pass-through a computer signal effectively making the unit a switcher for 2 sources. Its sharp 3mm f/4.0 gives extra depth of field compared to most lenses, perfect for displaying 3-dimensional objects or highly detailed flat art.
- Compact Size When Folded
- As a perfect compliment to a laptop, the HV-110u folds flat and takes up about the same size as the computer. Once open for business, the scanning area measures 14-inches wide and 10 inches deep with the camera's maximum height of about 11 inches.
- XGA Resolution for Extreme Detail
- This visual presenter outputs about as much resolution as most up-to-date projectors and computer monitors can display. The camera's f/4.0 lens gives the unit sharp depth of field for applications like scientific presentations and highly detailed flat art or textiles. The camera has an auto white balance feature that keeps colors consistent throughout the presentation.
- Digital Zoom and Macro Feature
- Sometimes extra close inspection of the object is required, even beyond the lens' magnification. A useful 4x digital macro zoom feature ventures further while adding little degradation to the image. The camera also has an auto-exposure feature.