The Bushnell Scout 1000 rangefinder is a small, accurate instrument for measuring distances at the golf course, in the woods, or at a firing range.
The unit has comfortable eye relief and 5x magnification, with some intelligent modes so that you can selectively measure exactly for the distance of the object you seek, and not what is in front of or behind it.
This Scout 1000 rangefinder has angle range compensation capacity, with a built-in inclinometer that displays the rangefinder's angle -60 to +60 from level, and is accurate within one degree. This information, in this model, is integrated into 'bow' and 'rifle' measuring modes-which further tailor the expressed readings to help a bowhunter or rifleman hit their target.
- Built-in ±60° inclinometer with ±1° accuracy
- Bow mode uses measuring angle and actual distance to yield a "shoot as" range
- Rifle mode integrates measuring angle & 8 ballistic groups to yield a "shoot as" distance and holdover specification
- BullsEye mode ignores higher-reflectivity background objects and displays distance to closest object
- Brush mode ignores higher-reflectivity foreground objects and displays distance to further object
- Scan mode continuously updates distances of each object in crosshairs
- Displays in English or metric
- ±2 Dioptric correction
- Weather resistant rubberised body
- Built-in tripod mount
- Team Realtree AP HD camouflage finish