The Diana+ Zone Focus Film Camera with 75mm Lens from Lomography is a faithful reproduction and loving homage to the classic Diana camera of the 1960's, with a few new features tossed into the mix. Its plastic 75mm lens, two shutter settings ("N" daylight & "B" bulb), three aperture settings, and manual focus are all hallmarks of the original Diana.
In addition, the Diana+ has a removable lens that, when combined with the super-small aperture, can be used to take pinhole images. There are two image sizes available, including 12 full-frame or 16 square shots on a standard 120mm roll. An endless panorama feature allows for unlimited and nearly seamless panoramic shots, and both a standard tripod thread & shutter lock for easy shake-free long exposures.
- Plastic Diana Lens
- The Diana's all-plastic lens has been replicated to ensure the same classic, saturated look that Diana users have always treasured
- Two Shutter Speeds
- Choose between "N" for normal daytime snapshots or "B" for unlimited indoor and nighttime bulb exposures
- Two Image Sizes
- Choose between the 12 full-frame shots at 5.2 x 5.2 cm, or 16 smaller square images, the classic Diana format, at 4.2 x 4.2 cm
- Multiple and Partial Exposures
- Like the Holga, you can advance the Diana+ as much or as little as you like after each shot - making multiple exposures, half-exposed frames, and stretched out panoramas a snap
- Pinhole Function
- Remove the lens, set the aperture to a super-small pinhole and shoot a super-wide-angle, old-school image