The Panasonic AW-E860A is a 2/3" 3-CCD widescreen industrial camera, which is part of the comprehensive Convertible Camera System. Being "convertible", the camera will accept cards for very specific applications like serial digital output, component analog output, data output to computers, super low-light environments, and studio configurations. There is a broad range of pan/tilt system components including all-weather housings and remote controllers for inventive and creative production solutions.
- 4 basic Shooting Modes
- The AW-E860A will adapt to several common shooting environments including Halogen Lighting Mode for events like weddings, Fluorescent Lighting Mode for indoor shooting under green-cast florescent light fixture, Outdoor Mode for shooting under natural daylight, and User Mode for custom camera setup.
- Custom Menu Functions
- The AW-E860A allows for the user to adjust settings based upon the shooting scenario. Gain, shutter, white balance, and multiple detail settings like skin tone are adjustable for the optimum picture quality.
- Video Look Adjustments
- Pedestal, black level, gen lock, phase, gamma, and other setup functions are adjustable for different shooting environments and post-production requirements.
- Several Remote Control Options
- One reason the AW-E860A is so versatile is that it interfaces with a number of pan/tilt heads, controllers, and remote camera control units. The AW-PH500, a pan/tilt head, is for indoor applications when using a relatively heavy industrial lens. The AW-PH600 is an outdoor pan/tilt head. It works with the AW-CH600, an all-weather camera housing, that has a wiper and defroster for its lens window. Special power supplies, switchers, camera picture controllers, and joy-stick movement controllers all integrate to complete systems for interesting production solutions.