This Aqua Tech DV-4 Underwater Sports Housing is designed for the Canon 1D Mark III and 1Ds Mark III. The camera fits in the housing like a glove. The housing looks, feels, and operates like your camera: you use tactile controls instead of levers and gears.
The epoxy construction makes the housing lightweight and durable. So the DV-4 is perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 33' (10 m). The size and weight provides superb handling on the surface. This allows you to shoot surf and sailing photos while being right in the water.
Camera installation is quick and simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips. An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms. This feature makes the housing suitable for surface work, as opposed to housings designed for diving that only allow use of wide-angle and macro lenses.
Note! Requires lens port
- Designed for surface photography
- The epoxy construction makes the housing lightweight and durable
- Perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 33' (10 m)
- Assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms
- Quick release clips with safety latches prevent flooding
- Allows use of a removable pistol grip that bolts to the housing. The grip has a water-pluggable, shutter-release cable that is connected through a bulkhead. The pistol cable release does not offer autofocus, it is used only to trigger the camera's shutter
- Six pin TTL Bulkhead comes standard for external flash