The Ikegami IK-13VM2812ASW is a fully manual varifocal CS-mount lens designed for 1/3" CCD cameras. It uses aspherical elements to produce sharper images and eliminate distortion. The 2.8 to 12mm focal range gives very wide to telephoto views.
- Aspherical Elements
- The lens uses advanced aspheric elements to produce very sharp, distortion-free images. This lens even stays sharp in the corners of the image.
- Versatile Focal Range
- This lens offers very wide images as well as telephoto views. The 2.8mm wide setting produces an 80° horizontal angle of view while the maximum telephoto 12mm shows 25° horizontal angle view.
- Ring Lock Mechanism
- A locking mechanism allows the manual control rings on the lens to be anchored into place to prevent them from inadvertently shifting once the lens is installed on the camera.
- Environmentally Conscious Design
- Special consideration went into the manufacturing of this lens to keep it environmentally friendly. These include the use of lead-free glass elements as well as lead-free soldering methods.