This Ikelite TTL Adapter is for Nikon D2X or D2H digital cameras in non-Ikelite housings with Ikelite bulkheads. This detachable adapter allows Ikelite's proven Nikon iTTL conversion circuitry to be used with other manufacturers housings. Take advantage of true Nikon TTL exposure to get perfect results every time.
Note! Adapter is NOT compatible with non-Ikelite strobes.
- Same iTTL conversion circuitry proven effective in Ikelite housings for Nikon dSLR cameras.
- Allows you to toggle between iTTL and manual.
- Reliable Ikelite bulkhead connection at strobe end for attachment of single or dual sync cord. (Cord not included)
- Compatible with many brands of underwater camera housings. (Adapter is not intended for use with Ikelite housings)
- Nikon D2X or D2H digital camera in non-Ikelite housing
- 5-conductor TTL hot-shoe and Ikelite-style bulkhead in housing
- Current model Ikelite "DS" Substrobe. (NOT compatible with non-Ikelite strobes)
- Requires Ikelite #4103.51 or #4103.52 digital TTL sync cord for connection of Adapter to Ikelite Substrobe.