The Intelix AVO-V1A2-WP Stereo Audio and Composite Video CAT-5 Balun is designed to send or receive audio and composite video signals up to 2200 feet via standard structured cabling, such as CAT-5 cable. The AVO-V1A2-WP features dual RCA connectors for connecting stereo or dual mono audio devices such as MP3 players, CD and cassette players, video audio, radio receivers, etc. An RCA composite video connector sends and receives video signal in both directions.
Two baluns are necessary for conventional operation. The first balun sends signal from the connected sources while the second balun provides the output connectors to the PA and video system. The AVO-V1A2-WP is an ideal solution for complex audio and video distribution in schools, retail stores, houses-of-worship, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Composite Video Connection
- An RCA video connector sends and receives video signal from cable receiver boxes, monitors, DVD players and other video sources over structured, twisted pair cable.
- RCA Connections
- The RCA audio connections send a stereo or dual mono signal from conventional audio sources, such as MP3 players, CD and cassette players, video audio, radio receivers, etc.
- Sends Audio and Video Signals Up To 2200
- The AVO-V1A2-WP sends and receives audio signal and composite video signal up to 2200 feet. This is ideal in incorporating audio and video within restaurants, schools, retail stores, etc.