The DPA IMK4060 is an instrument microphone kit that includes the 4060 lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR-male adapter, holders for stringed instruments, universal surface mounts, magnet mount, foam windscreens, frequency altering protection grids, and storage case.
The 4060-BM features an omnidirectional polar pattern, ideal for close miking musical instruments. The omnidirectional pattern provides a generous pick and even frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
The lavalier is capable of withstanding sound pressure levels up to 134dB, resulting in a high tolerance for transient (peaking) audio signal without noise caused by distortion and overload. The wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response of the microphone allows the lavalier to be used for capturing a wide array of signal sources. A high frequency boost protection grid is included, providing a brighter, "airy" response. The microphone is powered via 48V phantom power source and is suitable for capturing strings, brass, woodwinds, guitar, percussion and more.
- Complete Instrument Microphone Kit
- Everything needed for close miking instruments is included. The kit contains the 4060 lavalier, DAD6001 Microdot to XLR-male adapter, holders for stringed instruments, universal surface mounts, magnet mount, foam windscreens, frequency altering protection grids, and storage case.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern of the 4060 provides an even, smooth frequency and sensitivity response at the off-axis and direct sections of the capsule.
- Exceptional Signal Response
- A wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz result in transparent smooth sonic character no matter the source. The 4061 can handle high sound pressure levels without noise caused by peak distortion.
- Small Unobtrusive Profile
- The miniature lavalier design allows flexible microphone placement and positioning.