The DCS-100 Dual Channel Switcher from Barco is a dual channel switcher designed to provide seamless switching between different input sources. This model accepts universal analog and DVI input sources and outputs video simultaneously in DVI and analog formats. The switcher is well suited for use in live events, company boardrooms, houses of worship, and educational facilities, among many other possible uses.
Inputs support resolutions from NTSC and PAL up to UXGA, including all HD resolutions. Output supports resolutions from 480p up to UXGA, including all HD resolutions. The switcher also supports HDCP compatible projectors and includes a built-in test pattern to simplify projector alignment.
The unit can store up to (3) images that can be used as logos in presentations. DVI inputs can also be used as a luminance keying source, which allows for titling and lower-third key applications. Moreover, input sources can seamlessly transition under the DVI key. The switcher also features auto-acquire and auto-positioning functionality, as well as 10-bit sampling and internal processing & scaling.
- Video Switcher
- Use this device to seamlessly switch between video sources in a wide variety of applications and settings.
- Multi-Resolution Support
- Inputs and outputs support a wide variety of resolutions and standards.
- DVI inputs can be used as a luminance keying source.
- HDCP Support & Test Patterns for Projectors
- It supports HDCP compatible projectors and includes a built-in test pattern to simplify projector alignment.