The Mitsubishi MW-2100 is an external compact Wireless Video Adapter that is compatible with Mitsubishi projectors. Compatible with wireless (IEEE 802.11 b/g) computers, MW-2100 revolutionizes how projectors are used. The adapter connects to a projector's VGA or DVI port and enables a computer to display to the projector without a cable. Presenters no longer are limited by the cable length from the computer to the projector.
Setup is similar to a WiFi Hotspot connection. When powering on, the MW-2100 is seen as an available wireless network connection on the systems network settings. Users just simply run the installation CD on their system and load the necessary drivers to their system. Upon the completion of this quick and simple installation, you just have to launch the MW-2100 application to make a wireless connection. There's no need to set up IP address, DHCP settings, etc. It's that simple and easy to setup.
- Ability to view downloaded movies, web-cast or streaming video, digital photos, slide shows, Internet, Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint, etc.
- Simple hot-spot like setup
- Compatible with DVI and VGA video displays
- Codex agnostic - wirelessly streams all current and future video and audio formats
- Security settings options- WEP: 64/128 bit-Hex or 64/128 bit ASCII, WPA2PSK, or none