The MK Digital Direct Gem E-Box is a unique constant-light system that surrounds very small objects such as jewelry with daylight-balanced, even illumination.
It is the smallest of the MK Digital Direct Series, and is ideal for anyone who needs to have photographs of small objects produced quickly, easily, and without a degree in Photography. The Gem E-Box looks like a flat-top pyramid, and takes up a fraction of the space of a conventional shooting table with lights. The shooting platform is 5 x 7". An opening in the top and the front allow use of different camera angles.
Position the item(s) and camera, then shoot. Switch between fluorescent and halogen lighting. It also features an internal 6 LED light grouping, which emits a 5600° kicker to add sparkle to jewelry stones.
- Fluorescent lighting is emitted from each side, and from the bottom.
- Tungsten Halogen light can be chosen for the 2 side panels.
- Camera "L" bracket and camera mount enable shooting from above, or from the open door.
- Catalog Producer software helps you to keep track of your images, arrange slide shows, update your website, and print catalogs.
- Cool-running, long-lasting fluorescent tubes are easily replaced using a Philip's head screwdriver.
- Included accessory kit eases positioning of jewelry.
- Shadow-free wrap-around lighting eliminates the need for digital cleanup.