The Infinity IF70017 OUTRIGGER 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speakers are designed for professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. It features a pivoting bracket design, weather-resistant, non-corrosive construction with the ability to withstand full exposure to the elements. Built with a waterproof 5-1/4" polypropylene cone driver w/rubber surround, 1" polycarbonate dome tweeter, 80W of power, and paintable grille/housing - the OUTRIGGER is an ideal solution for outdoor installations such as public areas, swimming pools, restaurants, tent structures, and outside patios.
Note: Infinity Indoor/Outdoor Speakers are manufactured to resist a variety of weather conditions. However, they are not waterproof, so if you decide to place your speakers outdoors, position them so that they are not directly exposed to the elements. The undersides of most eaves and overhangs provide the best protection for indoor/outdoor speakers.
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- With rust-proof and weather-resistant grilles, and weather-resistant and UV-resistant body, this speaker is designed to hold up to the elements of Mother Nature.
- Pivoting Bracket Design
- This unique speaker offers the ability direct the high and low frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating an adjustable, pivoting mounting bracket.
- Outstanding Audio Output
- This speaker offers a wide frequency response of 60 Hz-20 KHz, sensitivity of 86 dB, and 10-80W of power.
- Durable Speaker Terminals
- To insure the best possible connection from your amplifier, this speaker features banana-plug style binding posts.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, mount the included wall bracket, connect the speaker wires and mount the loudspeaker; it's that simple.
- Paintable Housing
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.