With high-end features and exceptional dual-channel, "stereo" sound reproduction, the Infinity ERS 110DT 2-Way Round In-Ceiling Speaker will take your audio listening experience to a whole new level. This stylish series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response for applications where space is limited. The high and low-frequency drivers are manufactured with Infinity's Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology. This adds unsurpassed rigidity and strength to the powerful 6-1/2" woofer and dual 3/4" dome tweeters.
In addition, this speaker offers great features such as high-frequency acoustical waveguide technology, space-saving flush-mount design, 125W of peak power, and a full range of audio frequencies to complement a variety of your audio selections. The Infinity ERS 110DT is an ideal solution for home theater, whole house audio systems, and anywhere high-quality, in-ceiling stereo sound projection is required.
- Dual Voice-Coil Tweeter Design
- It has the ability direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique dual tweeter design. For optimal performance, the loudspeakers should be placed an equal distance from your listening position and separated so that the angle between them, at the listening position, is between 40 and 60 degrees.
- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD)
- The low-frequency and high-frequency drivers incorporate Infinity's CMMD technology. CMMD is constructed of a ceramic compound (alumina), which is 3 times as rigid as titanium, and 85 times more rigid than felted paper. This unique design is capable of eliminating unwanted tonal resonances in the signal path. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of low and high frequencies.
- Flexibility and Placement
- With its space-saving design of only 3-1/2" mounting depth, this speaker offers you maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 47 Hz - 22 KHz, this speaker reproduces a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, cut the drywall, connect the speaker wires and mount the loudspeaker; it's that simple. This speaker includes a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications; or use an optional rough-in frame for new construction.
- Paintable Frame and Grille
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.