With high-end features and unsurpassed sound reproduction, the Infinity ERS HV250 2-Way In-Wall Speaker will take your audio listening experience to a whole new level. This stylish series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response for applications where space is limited. The high and low-frequency drivers are manufactured with Infinity's Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD) technology. This adds unsurpassed rigidity and strength to the dual 5" woofers and 3/4" dome tweeter.
In addition, this speaker offers great features such as high-frequency acoustical waveguide technology, space-saving horizontal/vertical flush-mount design, 125W of peak power, and a full range of audio frequencies to complement a variety of your audio selections. The Infinity ERS HV250 is an ideal center-channel audio solution for home theater, whole house audio systems, and anywhere high-quality, in-wall sound projection is required.
- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm (CMMD)
- The low-frequency and high-frequency drivers incorporate Infinity's CMMD technology. CMMD is constructed of a ceramic compound (alumina), which is 3 times as rigid as titanium, and 85 times more rigid than felted paper. This unique design is capable of eliminating unwanted tonal resonances in the signal path. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of low and high frequencies.
- CMMD Tweeter Design
- It has the ability direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique dome tweeter. For optimal performance, the loudspeakers should be placed an equal distance from your listening position and separated so that the angle between them, at the listening position, is between 40 and 60 degrees.
- Flexibility and Placement
- With its space-saving design of only 3-7/8" mounting depth, this speaker offers you maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 45 Hz - 22 KHz, this speaker reproduces a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, cut the drywall, connect the speaker wires and mount the loudspeaker; it's that simple. This speaker includes a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications, or use an optional rough-in frame for new construction.
- Paintable Frame and Grille
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.