The AES Loop-Thru Upgrade for m906 from Grace Design allows you to use the AES3 DB25 multipin connector on the rear of the m906 unit not only as a digital input, but also as four AES digital outputs.
The m906 is a high-quality, rack-mountable 5.1 monitor controller perfect for use in any professional 5.1 playback system. In addition to providing full system integration and control, the m906 maintains incredibly transparent audio performance. The m906 main unit is housed in a sleek 2U enclosure and has a wide variety of analog and digital 5.1 inputs, including XLR, RCA, AES3, S/PDIF, ADAT, and TOSLink.
The wired remote provides full control of the system, including input source selection, solo and muting, speaker selection, main level and headphone level controls, and talkback control. The system also has s-Lock PLL for very low jitter clock regeneration. A rack-mountable external power supply is provided, keeping the audio circuitry as isolated as possible from the power supply.
Note! This item must be purchased simultaneously with item GRM906 in order to receive the Loop-Thru upgrade preinstalled in the m906.
- Rack-mountable main unit and external power supply, with desktop wired remote
- Audiophile grade performance
- Multiple analog and 24-bit/192kHz digital stereo and 5.1 inputs, including XLR, RCA, AES3, S/PDIF, ADAT, and TOSLink
- sLock PLL for ultra-low jitter sample clock regeneration
- All controls and system calibration are built into the wired remote, including main and headphone level controls, input source selection, individual channel solo/mute, dim, and talkback mic control
- Level controls have a 100dB range with 0.5dB steps
- XLR talkback mic input with 48V phantom power
- Preinstalled AES Loop-Thru feature provides four isolated AES digital outputs on the same DB25 connector as the AES input
- Control up to three speaker systems, two 5.1 or stereo, and a third stereo
- Two headphone outputs, one on the main unit and one on the remote, for reference-quality monitoring and mixing
- Fixed-level 5.1 DAC output allows direct audio transfers