View large flat panel displays up to 71" or 200 lbs. from any angle with the Chief PDR-2029B Dual Swing-Arm Wall Mount. This custom mounting solution swings out and extends up to 37" from the wall, collapsing to only 2-7/8" when in home position. The PDR-2029B is wall-mounted, rugged, versatile, and installer-friendly. It has vertical, lateral and rotational tilt tension adjustments. Flat panel screens can be mounted in either the landscape or portrait position.
The PDR-2029B is designed for fast installation. After drawing the plumb line and installing the two top lag bolts into the dual wall studs, the installer hangs the mount on its top bracket and installs two lag bolts in the bottom bracket. Next, the installer makes the height adjustment, installs the plasma screen, and routes the power/audio/video cables down the built-in path in the swing-out arms, completing the installation process.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Wall bracket can be placed on wall using convenient mount guides for a hassle-free installation
- The PDR-2029B is shipped with the support posts for the dual arms centered in the mount. The support posts can be moved right or left of center to readily accommodate sites with limited wall space. The mount also has post-installation height adjustment up to 2" and pitch adjustment that spans 5° up and 15° down for installation flexibility.
- No tools necessary for adjustments. Exclusive ClickConnect mounting system provides easy connect/disconnect without requring any tools. An audible click confirms panels are locked in place. Add a padlock to protect the display from theft.
- Q-Latch Mounting System simplifies installation. It uses a lockable latch to safely secure display to the mount. Provides quick display connect/disconnect and is compatible with multiple accessories.
- Integrated lateral shift up to 9" (4-1/2" left/right) of 16" stud system without disassembly.
- Built-in cable management channels inside the arms provides quick and easy routing of cables.
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1.25" (7.62cm) for ultimate installation flexibility.
- Wall protection rubber stops protect the wall when arms are collapsed.
- Extends 37" from the wall, only 2-7/8" deep when collapsed (not including interface bracket).
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control.
- Exclusive Centris Select tilt mechanism lets you select the perfect tension for your screen's center of gravity to achieve smooth fingertip tilt. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
- Swivel up to 90° left or right (depending upon screen size).
- Solid construction for ultimate strength. Designed with cast components and steel uprights to securely hold displays up to 200 lbs.
- Every mount goes through a series of rigorous tests to ensure a safe and secure solution.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.