The BREVERB from Overloud is a reverb plug-in that employs high-end algorithms to recreate the sound of sought-after hardware reverbs.
Four different algorithms are available - Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse. The plug-in interface can be displayed in either a compact mode, or as hardware-like controller with six, freely assignable virtual faders.
- Reverb plug-in modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Includes four main algorithms - Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse
- Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB's frequency response
- Extended non-linear (Gate) section shapes reverberation contours
- "Motion" controls add life and musicality
- Two different user interface modes - compact and hardware-like
- Six, fully-assignable virtual faders
- All parameters fully automatable
- All rates and times syncable to software host
- Very low CPU usage - up to eighty stereo instances can be opened on a Pentium 4 3GHz processor