Xenonics Holdings is a world-class leader in ultra-high intensity illumination, and high efficiency low-light viewing technologies. They develop and produce some of the worlds most advanced, lightweight, and compact viewing tools for military, law enforcement, public safety, and private sector applications.
The one who owns the night makes the rules.
The NightHunter Covert Package represents the pinnacle of long-range illumination systems. The high-intensity beam from the NightHunter ensures your ability to view targets, suspects, or personnel up to a mile away. Xenonics' state-of-the-art illumination technology generates a brilliant uniform beam that will pierce the darkest of nights, for a detailed view under any conditions.
The NightHunter is a versatile illumination tool that delivers optimum performance when deployed for use on foot, from vehicles, boats, helicopters, or fixed mounted positions. It is powered by its internal rechargeable battery or from any 12-32VDC power source. Attaching the optional IR filter significantly boosts the range of your night vision or low-light video equipment.
The NightHunter is also a powerful and effective tool for law enforcement and forensic scientists; employing the optional ultraviolet filter facilitates your ability to identify objects with fluorescent markings.
Note! Xenonics' NightHunter line of illumination products is used by every branch of the U.S. Armed Forces as well as law enforcement and security agencies.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials
- 4.25" Tempered borosilicate window
- Black anodized finish meets Mil-Spec Mil-A-8625
- Thin line 22VDC sealed-lead battery with 5 hr. run-time
- Factory aligned lamp assembly for rapid lamp replacement
- 60 Watt short-arc xenon incandescent lamp with 500 hr. lifespan
- Parabolic electroformed nickel-plated reflector is optimized for peak visible, IR, & UV transmittance