For those situations where acoustic treatment is not an available option, the ARC system from IK Multimedia presents an easy and cost effective solution to tuning the monitoring aspect of a studio. The system includes omni-directional measurement microphone and cross-platform plug-in software that can be used in virtually any major DAW.
The ARC System features Audyssey MultEQ technology that corrects for the sonic anomalies present in many acoustic spaces, allowing the engineer to better record, mix or master. The monitoring system becomes immediately clear and reliable, allowing the user to trust his/her decisions.
- Room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios
- Includes a calibrated measurement microphone, measurement software and multi-platform correction plug-in
- Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response of the monitoring system for faster and more reliable mixing
- Audyssey MultEQ technology corrects frequency and phase response not only for the engineer's "sweet spot", but also multiple points in the room
- Step-by-step setup measurement wizard helps the user to be up and running in minutes
- A convenient and mobile correction solution for the traveling engineer