The Vestax PMC-580Pro Professional 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer arms demanding professionals with an incredibly flexible multi-effects processor, 24-bit digital audio throughput, a wide array of audio inputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, seamless looping per channel and much more.
Perhaps the most prominent feature of the PMC-580Pro is its 4-channels, each loaded with a powerful effects processor and looping. You can now apply effects and loops to individual channels (not just the entire mix). There is also a master effects processor for applying effects to the entire mix.
The mixer's tactile control surface is thoughtfully laid out to include large effect-level dials on each channel. The mixer's sound quality measures up to its flexibility in remixing, with a powerful 3-band EQ per channel, frequency isolator (kills) switches, balanced output, support for 48 and 44.1kHz sample rates and more.
- 4-channels with beat-syncing effects and looping per channel. There are also Master and Microphone Effects sections
- Loop, Delay, Low-Cut Delay, Flanger, Filter, Sweep and Mic Echo Effects
- Automatic (BOOM) and Tap-Tempo beat matching
- BEAT KEY controls the effects BPM along with the detected BPM of the playing track, selected from: 8, 4, 2, 1, 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 intervals
- 24-bit digital audio throughput with support for 44.1 and 48kHz sampling rates
- A USB connection on PGM 1 (channel 1) will input audio signal from a computer, as well as send the mixer's stereo output signal to recording software
- Digital S/PDIF inputs and outputs
- 3-band EQ with Isolator frequency-kill function
- Large BPM and Time LED displays