The Hasselblad H2F Medium Format Auto Focus SLR Camera is another camera built in the fine tradition of Hasselblad. This feature-packed camera offers the professional photographer who still likes to shoot film total command over his/her images.
Built on the same design as the H2 digital camera, this auto and manual focus camera gives the pro shooter all the benefits of an "H" series camera but with a nod towards the traditional film world. Along with full use of the superior "H" series lenses, the H2F will deliver pro images for the pro shooter - or anyone wanting to use a high-end medium format 6x4.5 film camera.
Everything about this camera is high-performance. From the large, bright viewfinder which delivers crisp, clear views to the over 30 programmable functions in the body, this machine has more than something for everyone. The design includes four buttons which allow you to finesse the camera with short-cuts to reach your favorite programs rapidly and efficiently.
The built-in flash, primarily used as a fill flash has a guide number of about 24 and can be adjusted to -2 stops. When used as intended, this "pop" flash can open shadows on a bright day just enough to render detail in a shadow area at minimal distances. In addition to the fill flash, by using the SCA 3902 Flash Adapter, any flash compatible with the SCA3002 system can be used. This will give you the option to use any one of a number of flashes - small or large - to achieve flash exposure not possible with other cameras.
From data imprinting to the dot-matrix LCD display, to the exclusive "Profile" function, the H2F is a tough, professionally rated camera for the serious photographer.
Note! This item contains an H2F body, viewfinder, grip, film magazine, and 80mm/2.8 lens
- Accepts HC lenses
- With superior optical quality, HC lenses deliver crystal clear, sharp contrasty images.
- Flash Sync
- The integral lens shutters allow for flash sync down to 1/800 second. The lens shutter also provides silent and vibration-free operation.
- Advanced Exposure Control
- The photographer has a choice of full manual or totally automation.
- Profiles function
- A memory where all settings in the camera can be stored as a custom setting. This memory can later also be recalled by a click of a button.
- Customizable Data Imprinting
- Data, e.g. exposure parameters, can be printed along the film edge and outside of the image area. The imprint function can include a user selectable text string that will also be printed on the film.