The Schoeps CCM8 is a miniature figure-eight microphone with detachable cable. The figure-eight pattern design provides a bi-directional pickup that is almost completely identical at all frequencies. The figure-eight pattern is also useful in M/S stereo capturing.
- Figure-Eight Polar Pattern
- The capsule is a pure pressure-gradient transducer with a figure-8 pattern. The bi-directional pattern is almost completely identical at all frequencies
- Detachable K5 LU Cable
- This version of the CCM4 features a detachable cable allowing easier microphone interchanging and placement.
- Off-Axis High Frequency Rejection
- The CCM4 provides exceptional high frequency rejection at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Wide Linear Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response ensures accurate detail regardless of the source signal.