The NSI/Leviton N7016 16-32 programmable channel Lighting Console is simple and flexible, with three operating modes. It provides 2-scene preset operation (16 channels), single scene wide mode for double channel capacity (32), and memory scene operation. Easy to program and operate. Instructions are silk screened on the back of the unit.
Suggested applications: Small theaters, houses of worship and clubs. This is a control board only. Dimmer pack(s) and a control cable are required, and not included.
- DMX512 (5-Pin XLR) and NSI Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) control is built-in.
- Two Scene preset or single scene operation (wide mode)
- 16 individual control channels in two scene mode
- 32 individual control channels, 16 user-programmable memory scenes in memory mode
- Tap sync button allows chase rate to be adjusted on-the-fly
- Dual split cross-faders allow even fades from scene to scene
- Master slide level, plus blackout button are built-in