The NSI/Leviton N7024 Lighting Console is simple and flexible, with three operating modes. It provides two-scene preset operation (24 channels), single scene wide mode for double channel capacity (48), and memory scene operation. Easy to program and operate. Instructions are silk screened on the back of the unit.
Suggested applications: Small theaters, houses of worship, clubs.
Note to the Novice: This is a control board only. A Control Cable and Dimmer pack(s) are required, and not included.
- DMX512 (5-Pin XLR) is built in -- also supplied with NSI Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) control.
- 2-Scene preset or single scene operation (wide mode).
- 24 individual control channels in 2-scene mode.
- 24 individual control channels, 24 user-programmable memory scenes in memory mode.
- Tap sync button allows chase rate to be adjusted on-the-fly.
- Dual split cross-faders allow even fades from scene to scene.
- Master slide level, plus blackout button are built-in.