NSI N6000+ Series Digital Dimming Systems combine portability with rugged construction for a variety of applications. DDS+ series dimmers may be assigned by channel to act as dimmers or as a relay switch for on/off operation of lights or motorized devices.
The DDS6000+ has four channels and two grounded 240VAC mains power cables. Plug in single or ganged lights, up to 1200 watts on each channel, up to 3600 Watts total. Its circuit breakers are external on the front panel.
- Integral DMX 512 Five Pin Control
- Also equipped for NSI 128 channel Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) operation.
- 2400 Total Watt Capacity
- Four channels, 1200 watts per channel maximum, not to exceed 2400 watts output for entire unit.
- Adjustable Sequence Rate
- 1 to 60 seconds
- Built-in, for stand-alone operation
- Saves Lamps
Toroidal filtering reduces audio interference and extends lamp life.
User-select of soft-start operation also increases lamp life.
- LED Readouts
- Individual channel function LED's
- UL and CUL listed